- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville (2000).
- Master of Science degree in Counseling Psychology, emphasis in Marriage and Family Counseling, from the University of North Texas (2004).
Licensure, Credentials, & Professional Affiliations
- LPC-MHSP (Licensed Professional Counselor – Mental Health Service Provider, License #2411)
- Certified EMDR Therapist
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- TLPCA Member (Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association)
- EMDRIA Member (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association)
- ACA Member (American Counseling Association)
- Child and Adolescent Crisis Counselor for 3 1/2 years in Nashville
- Admissions Counselor at a local psychiatric hospital for 2 years in Franklin
- Director of a Personal Counseling Department for 5 years at a private high school in Nashville
- Private Practitioner for >10 years in Nashville/Franklin
- Taught various psychology and career courses at a community college in Fort Worth, TX
- Taught weekly alcohol & drug education classes for Educare Counseling Services, LLC in Franklin, TN
Personal Hobbies and Interests
- Living happily and healthily
- Loving my sweet baby girl
- Meditating and practicing mindfulness
- Spending time with family and friends
- Watching movies and favorite TV shows
- Laughing as much as possible
The Serenity Prayer
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can, and
The wisdom to know the difference.
Happiness is a butterfly which when pursued is just beyond your grasp; but if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.Nathaniel Hawthorne
The confidentiality of my clients and high quality of care are my primary goals. Feel free to contact me by calling 615-715-6676 or emailing me at email@example.com. Life is too short to not be living it to the fullest every day!